Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, February 23, 2008


Thought it was about time for a Duke shot

Grocery shopping after meeting (she to Edie's). Home and unpack then put away. Check e-mail. Call Tom Snow. Dry some bed sheets for Beth. Work at computer scanning photos for Beth's employer. She home from Edie's and shower and change bandage. Then she off to nail appointment. I eat and read paper. Then down for nap. Up and feed girls. She's already home - ironing. I read mail; then to office and scan photos for Beth's employer on computer. She's hungry so we eat early. She showers and we change bandage once again (have to so this routine three times per day). Then we watch recording of Lost we made on Thursday. She to bed while I write here. E-mail from Cheryl Rogers-Barnett regarding locations used in her parents' TV show. E-mail from Lou Bartoletti. I reply, then get ready and to bed. Later ~