Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, February 21, 2008


With my wife, Beth,(taken at the ABC Recovery Center, in Indio)

Leave meeting early and meet Beth at her place of employment where she's running the dog. I go with her to the dermatologist where they work on her right arm again (they cut into a large bump on her arm yesterday). Today they unpacked the wound and probed; finally decided to send her to a surgeon, To surgeon and he takes a look and schedules her for same-day surgery tomorrow. Back to her place of employment and run dog with her; then drove home. Check e-mail and make lunch. Eat while watching a Roy Rogers Show DVD. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Check mail. Jerry sent e-mail saying it's a go on up loading book to Lulu. Call him and talk. Try it but realize I don't have the latest version, Try call Mark; He's not answering. I'll wait on uploading. Beth should be home shortly. She won't be feeling that good so we'll probably have an early dinner and she'll go to bed. I, of course, will follow her shortly after. Later ~