Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, February 12, 2008


Steve Grippi

Stop by Office Depot after meeting and pick up CD-RWs for Mark; plus ink cartridges for us. By college and drop off discs to Mark; then home. Check e-mail. Call Jack Bent about picture hanging and Steve Grippi about solar panels. Sit down to go through .pdf for content, spelling, and whatever else. Stop for lunch and watch Fort Bowie on Western Channel (my Uncle George worked on Fort Bowie). Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Check then go through mail. Jack by and takes painting to get it strung. He brings it back and after he leaves, I hang it where Beth wanted it to go. To garage and replace garage door lights. Back to office and resume reading .pdf. Beth on way home. I'm off to start dinner. She'll shower here then spend night at her employers' again to be with their dogs. Later ~