Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, February 03, 2008


Wagon burning at Corriganville 50 yrsrs ago

Sleep in day. Beth up and to Hall. I up 6:00 am. Shower and dress. No paper. Breakfast with TV. Trim beard. Beth home and we off to ABC monthly breakfast. Meet the Whites and Mary there. Dick Payne calls from Ohio. See Damon and John. Pics with Mary. By airport and pick up Beth's employers' car and on to her place of employment to drop it off car. Home. I delete Mary pics by mistake. Watch some pre-superbowl. She dusts and does my pills. I down for nap. Up and feed girls. Super bowl starts. Beth to her work to let dog out. I watch game. it's half-time now and since I don't care for that kind of music I thought I'd write here. Beth will be back for dinner; then she goes back to her place of employment to spend the night. Girls and I will be here - lonesome for her. Later ~