Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 28, 2008


Bobby and Me with Wild Bill Hickok (Guy Madison)

Windy
Home from meeting and check e-mail. Work at computer until 9:45, then off to vet with Misty for followup. She just great. they poked her ears and nary a whimper. Stop and get dog food on way home. Talk to Beth. Fix lunch and eat with TV. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Office and work all afternoon. Talk to Mark and will see him tomorrow, I hope. Respond to letter from Jack Moon. Beth home and we eat. She gets ready to go to her place of employment for the night - taking care of animals. Later ~