Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, January 26, 2008


Last picture I took of Jimmy Farrell

John Livers and Jim Farrell passed away today.
Grocery shopping after meeting (Beth to Edie's); home and unpack. Check e-mail and putz on computer. Make reservations for Festival of the West (FoW) hotel. Vacuum tile for Beth. Beth home and we eat lunch together. Mail. I down for nap while she mops tile and dusts. Up and she had already fed girls. Spend afternoon at computer. Call Leroy and set him for FoW in March/ Call Shannon and leave message. Beth talks to Eva and her brother Bruce calls. We out to dinner at the new Blue Coyote in Bermuda Dunes. Home. She to shower; I write here. Later ~