Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, January 17, 2008


Jane Adams and Duncan Renaldo

Follow Beth to her place of employment as she has to take another car to airport; scrubbed - she'll go later in van. I home and check e-mail. Send e-mail and script off. Make some calls; then to lunch with Tom Snow and Norman Foster at Baker's Square. Home and down for nap. Up and get mail; feed girls; open mail. Work in office on a few things. Talk to brother, Bob. watch some O'Reily. Beth home (her employers home today). we eat and to office where she catches up on things. Later ~