Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, January 14, 2008



Eric driving back from Glendale yesterday

Feel sick again. Up anyway - shower and dress. Fix Beth's breakfast and when she's up decide I'll stay home from meeting. I back to bed and she off to Hall. I sleep another hour or so. Up and dress. Off to bank and take care of some Trust business; then on to Vons and shop. Home and unpack. Have some instant oatmeal. Settled okay. Computer and make some calls. Down for another nap. Up and feed girls. Spend afternoon at computer and working on book. Beth home and we eat (I have oatmeal again). To office and to computer - write here. Bed early, I hope. Later ~