Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, January 04, 2008


Robert Young eating an ice cream bar on the Father Knows Best set at the Columbia Ranch

Stop at Office Depot on way home from meeting. Home and check e-mail. Was going to go to get Ford oil change but Beth thinks she may need me to pick up Chad from PS airport. Work at computer. Call Hermine and Eric and cancel trip to Glendale because of coming rain storm. Find out don't have to go PU Chad, so take Ford to mechanic and drop it off; then bring me home. Lunch at computer watching a Lone Rider PRC Release Western. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Work on computer. Open mail. They pick me up and take me to pay for car; then home. Beth calls, she'll be late. TV - O'Rielly. Beth home and we eat. To office and write here. Later ~