Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, January 01, 2008


2008 Rose Parade on our TV

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Home from meeting with her early so we can watch Rose Parade from the beginning. After parade I fix some lunch for Beth; then she off to her place of employment to work for a few hours. I work on new essay; then fix lunch and eat with TV - Eddie Dean in a PRC Western. Down for nap. Up and feed girl. Sweep and take enchiladas out of fridge. Work on essay. Turn on Rose Bowl Game late and start to watch. Set table for this evening. Beth home and start on dinner. Brother, Bob and his wife, Eva here for dinner and Trust discussion. They leave. We get ready for bed. Later ~