Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, December 23, 2007


Lodge-Rogers Christmas get-together

Sleep in day. Beth up and to Hall. I up 6:15; shower and dress. Breakfast with paper. Trim beard. Beth home and we both to office. Get comforter out of shed. Take off at 10:30; drop gloves to Jolene at Retarded Meeting; on to Orphan Pet Oasis and drop blankets and pet carrier. Called Ross Salamone. On to San Bernardino where we meet Beth's Brother, Bruce, and family for Christmas get together brunch. Called brother Bob on way. Home and she makes up my pill boxes for the next two weeks; while I work on computer. Then we out to cruise Minerva Street Christmas Lights (Candy Cane Lane). Home and we both to office. Later ~