Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, December 15, 2007


Cleaning out George's house almost done

To Hall for chores only. See the group then home. Pack it up and off to Glendale. I start driving, eye trouble, then she drives the rest of the way. Hermine (real estate lady) meets us and Bob and Eva show up. Work loading up and showing stuff to neighbor. Sign some real estate stuff for Hermine. Bob and I to bank and work on one of George's accounts and a CD. Strike out both times as the bank still needs more info before anything can change hands. Back to George's. Refrigerator was picked up; we sell organ to next door neighbor's sister. Pack it up and off for home. Beth ate while we were at bank. I eat on way home. Arrive at 4:00 p.m. - change and off to Carol Castro's Christmas party. Good time had by all. Home. Write here and Beth talks to Eva. Later ~