Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, December 12, 2007


Our friend Kim Hardee at ABC Christmas Party

More George stuff to Sue Welch after meeting; then by bank to make deposit and on home. Check e-mail and snack. Send help message to Mark at COD re: Christmas list. Down for nap. Mark answers when I get up from morning nap. Lunch. Off to Dermatologist office - take biopsy with results within 10 days. Stop by Beth's place of employment and talk. Home and work on getting Christmas List back in order with Mark's helpful e-mail directions. Beth home and we get some decorations out of shed. She in and we eat. I print mailing list and we do Christmas cards. I to office and do note to inform of George's death. Later ~