Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, December 07, 2007


Our Girl Crystal

Home after meeting and check e-mail. Spend morning reading text of manuscript for errors. Rod sends back cover sample and I send a justified version back to him. To see Dr. Stone at 11:45. I'm doing just fine according to the lab reports and the doctor. Home - no lunch - then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Mail. Talk Beth; then to coin appraiser to sell some coins of George's. Home and work more on manuscript reading. Start dinner. Beth home and we eat. Talk for a while. I to office and write here. Later ~