Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, November 27, 2007


George & Bette Wedding - July, 1950 - Bobby and I were ring bearers

To Hall for chores and meeting before the meeting; then to Eisenhower for a blood draw. On to Sherry's for my haircut. Home and fix a big breakfast, as I was fasting for the blood draw. Into office and check e-mail, then down to sorting and tossing George's pictures. Find more behind the scenes shots - I'm in heaven. Stop for Western movie at lunch time, but no lunch because I ate breakfast so late. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Back to office and continue with pics, and finally finish at 4:00 or so. Beth home and we eat. Into office where she has some George-related stuff to go through and shred. I think we'll watch some recorded TV - Miami CSI. later ~