Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, November 23, 2007


With Joel Peters

After meeting, I drive to her place of employment and load cardboard boxes into Expedition. Gas up on way home, then home. Beth right behind me. She decides to rearrange the white shed where we keep Christmas decorations and lights. I work on computer and help her sporadically. Lunch with Beth. She off for a nail appointment. I down for nap. Up in 2 1/2 hours and she is back. I feed girls. To post office to mail something then to pick up a couple of sandwiches for tomorrow. Home and we watch CSI Las Vegas which we recorded last night. Joel peters is on his way with painting we bought last week. Then we'll eat and more than likely watch a recording of Without a Trace. Later ~