Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, November 19, 2007


Both of our girls came from OPO

Grocery shopping after meeting; gas up; then home to unload. Check e-mails. Call Mark Rizzo at COD then drive over to college and meet him, He teaches Microsoft Word and is helping me with the numbering. He's called away so I leave and drive home. Call Ed Mohler who's in Riverside. Discuss his coming down for Thanksgiving at Hall with us. Talk Beth. Drive out to Orphan Pet Oasis (OPO) and drop blankets. By Beth's place of employment and lunch with her. Home and down for nap. Up and feed girls. Call Ed's wife's cell phone and she says he'll call back in a while. Computer and check E-bay for prices on some objects from George's. Beth home and we eat. Both of us to office. Later ~