Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, November 12, 2007


Flag Display in Cathedral City

Grocery shopping after meeting then home. Put stuff away and check e-mail. Off to Cathedral City park and take pics of flags. Call Beth and meet her at Sam's Club. Shop for Hall. I home and TV and eat. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. To office and work on book. Beth home and we eat. After dinner, we to office and she calls Medicare to check on insurance. I work at my computer while she talks. After we might watch TV then she'll watch Dancing with the Stars while I go to sleep. ~