Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, November 11, 2007


Antique train set we picked up at George's yesterday

Sleep in day for me. Beth up and to Hall. I finally up and shower and dress. Paper and breakfast. To Sav-on and pick up prescriptions. Home. Beth hone then we drive out to Orphan Pet Oasis to drop off blankets we salvaged from George's. Home and we have lunch. I down for nap while she does my pill boxes. She fed girls. We decide to drive to Cat City and see flag display for Veteran's Day. Home and have Papa Dan's pizza. Office, she shower. TV recording of last week's CSI Miami. Later ~