Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, November 07, 2007


That's my brother, Bobby, on the right

Home after meeting and check e-mail with a snack. Respond to e-mails from Rod and Jerry regarding book. Spend morning at bank and picking up Edie's mail. Work on trying to get page numbers installed. Stop for lunch and TV. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. sweep. work some more on page numbering with no luck, E-mail Jerry for hep. Talk Tom Snow. Fax comes in on from George's attorney describing his Trust. Beth home. We eat; then she calls Shannon. I call Bobby, my brother, to tell him about Trust. He and his wife, Eva, are coming by to pick up their copy. We may watch TV in a while. Later ~