Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, October 31, 2007


Our Rancho Mirage Home

Uncle George is hanging in there for now. So is Jim Farrell. Home after meeting and check e-mail. Snack and run through BTS manuscript for more errors, etc. Work on essay some more. Talk Beth. Watch some Gene Autry when I eat lunch. Down for nap. Up and drive to Palm Desert and pick up Bette's guitar. Home and back to computer. Beth home and we talk - then we eat. She off to H&I meeting. I install new program and try to view photos George Coan sent me. I think Beth just drove in. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Later ~