Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, October 28, 2007


Oberon, ND Hotel, where my birth father grew up.

Sleep in day for me while Beth heads for the Hall. I up at 6:00 o'clock. Shower, check e-mail, and dress. Cook breakfast and eat with paper. Out to gas up the Ford and see Nader. Beth home and we talk. I start to get ready to vacuum the floors but she wants to try out new shop vac; so I'm off the hook. I make lunch and we eat. Then I down for early (2 1/2 hour) nap. Up and feed girls. Beth on phone with Shannon in Texas. We talk for awhile. I go through a box of documents. Start writing a new essay. Cook dinner and we eat. Both of us to office and I continue to write. Call Uncle George. She watches World Series while i continue to write. Later ~