Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, October 11, 2007


George Coan and I shooting the bull

Stay after meeting and help Brian tighten screws on chairs. Home and snack; then check e-mail. To work on checking spelling on Behind the Scenes manuscript. To credit union at 9:30 and withdraw; to bank an deposit. Home for more work on BTS. Noon, meet Harry, Tom, George, and Norman, for lunch at Mimi's. Home and down for nap. Up and check messages - call from production company regarding one of my scripts. Call back and they want to see CSTO!. Spend some time looking for copy; then print one using a .pdf file of script. Put it all together and address envelope. Will mail in a.m. - Beth home, we eat. Talk at table; then I call Uncle George's nursing home and leave message. To office and write here. Later ~