Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, October 10, 2007


George Coan and me - his camera

Home after meeting and dropping CD of book off at post office for mail to Jerry Schneider. Pick up snack, then home and into Behind the Scenes book table of contents. Off to Sam's Club at 10:00. Shop, then home in time for lunch with Gene Autry. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Back to office and start in on proofing manuscript using Beth's proofed sample. Beth home and we eat. After she showers, we watch TV recording of NCIS. Back to office; then bed. Later ~