Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, September 30, 2007


Bobby, Gene, and Me - on left - 1951

I forgot to mention that yesterday was Gene Autry's 100th birthday. I slept in today and Beth went to Hall. Up and eat with paper. Sheila Ingram passed away - we saw it in paper and Beth called Bob later in the day with our condolences. She home after hall; She dusts, etc. while I work at computer. Make lunch and we eat. Golf on TV - call Uncle George and we are able to talk to him. Off to Palm Springs after noon, and do one final hour at Republican Women's Federation Convention. Home; she off to steering committee meeting, and I down for hour nap. She home and we talk. Fix dinner and we eat. Then it's recorded TV time - two o-shows back to back, plus the tail end of a salute to Gene Autry on the Western Channel. Here and write this. Later ~