Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, September 22, 2007


Cast and Crew for my short, "One Block Away" - 1965

To Hall with Beth for chores only and a donut. Home for a minute then we take off for Glendale-Burbank. RAIN on way - HEAVY at times. To Bank; post office; Uncle George's house; then on to Burbank Health Care to see Uncle George. Stay for a while - he talks to lady from bank. POURS down Rain while we are there. Start home early - 1:45 - through the rain again and finally home at 3:10 p.m. Unload and say hi to girls. Talk Bobby Hoy for a minute - then fix dinner and we eat. Call Beth's brother, Bruce, and talk. I into office. Later ~