Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, September 17, 2007


Roy Rogers' gun-belt

Grocery shopping after meeting (left early) - then to post office and home. Call and set up pickup for old monitor; dive into Behind the Scenes Book again and insert new photos of Roy's gun-belt; change a few photos, then on to Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox chapter and Sundance Woman chapter. Stop for lunch and watch some of "Two Rode Together" on Western Channel. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Back to computer and do some text boxes. Monitor is picked up by delivery company. More on book. Byron sent me a DVD of his new movie, "Hollywood: A Dog's Life." Start watching it. Beth home; she to office. I fix dinner. We eat. She doing George stuff, talks to his lawyer. Suppose we'll call Uncle George soon. Later ~