Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, September 14, 2007


That's me on left and my Uncle George on right on the Annie Oakley Show set at Melody Ranch - 1954

By bank after meeting to do a deposit. Home and hi to dogs as well as check e-mail. Out at 9:00 to get dog food and home. Phone call from Michael Kouri - we talk for an an hour as he interviews me for his book. Will talk again Monday. Debby Hobbs from Women's Republican group calls about books. I to Chinese place to meet Harry, Norman, and Tom for lunch. Debby by and i give her both books to check out. Then we all off to the movies"3:10 to Yuma." Good movie - I looked at is a new picture and didn't compare it to the old one with Glenn Ford. Home and feed girls. Gardeners trimming trees. Do a few things for Beth. She home and we eat. Dick Warlock calls and he's heading back from the LA area tomorrow just as we will be heading in the opposite direction on our way to George's house and on to visit Uncle George in the hospital (he's still in ICU). We're going to try and call George in as bit, and hope he will be all right to talk to. Later ~