Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, September 04, 2007


Ken Maynard, second from right; with Ray Corrigan and Elaine DuPont (woman in right unidentified)

By hall for a minute or two, then to Eisenhower for monthly blood draw. Home and start scanning and inserting photos. Popcorn as a snack. Talk Beth. More work on Behind the Scenes Book. Lunch early then down for nap. Up and by Beth's place of employment to drop UG bill and checkbook. To my last pool therapy, then home. Finish the Ken Maynard chapter. Beth home and we cook and eat. I to office. We'll try Uncle George in a while. Later