Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, August 25, 2007


Dick Payne

Meeting was a Dick Payne roast - funny stuff. Group Conscious after meeting then shop for groceries. Home and unload. Sweep. Check e-mail. Beth home and we prep for party. Lunch and I down for quick nap. Up and Sheri Preiss is here to help. I feed girls; the people begin to arrive. The party was for Dick Payne, who is leaving the valley and moving back to Ohio to be closer to his family. He fell awhile back and had the good sense to realize he shouldn't be living alone anymore at his age (84). Lotta' friends showed up for ice cream and cake. Fun time. After they all leave, Beth and I eat dinner. She shower, then we are about to watch "High School Musical II" - Later ~