Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, August 17, 2007



Fury 8mm Video Capture

Home from meeting and set up Snappy on her computer, then capture frames from Fury and Roy Rogers Video of my 8mm movies. To lunch at Las Consuelas with George, Harry, Tom, and Norman. Home and down for nap. Up and feed girls. More video captures of my b&w Fury episode. Beth home and we eat. Talk about our proposed trip next week to get Uncle George his mail (he asked me if we could last night). Call Uncle George and he got someone to bring him his mail today so our trip is now off. She washes her hair and showers. Later ~