Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, August 10, 2007

By post office after meeting to mail book to Bill Ruehlmann, who bought it then left it in my car yesterday when we split up in Garner Valley. Home and computer. Popcorn snack. Beth by for minute. I off to meet Harry, Tom, George, and Norman for lunch at Gorilla-burger. Home and down for nap early. Up and feed girls; then to Eisenhower pool therapy for interview (Beth joins me). My Plantronics bluetooth arrived today. I begin pool therapy for my back next Tuesday. We home and office. I make dinner and we eat. She washes her hair, I putz in office. Later ~