Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 05, 2007

August 3, 2007

Beth to golf course with Sheri; I to hall and clean up, then home. Work at computer for a bit - add some captions, then shut down. Karen here to dog sit girls; Beth by to pick me up and we to Doral Hotel in Cat City for Maad Dog Daze convention. Check in and hi to all. She as co-chairman has a lot to do. I to room and nap. Up later and change; she does too, then to opening meeting where she leads and I read Chapter Five. Good speaker. To room and bed around 11:00. Later