Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Home after meeting and jump right in to BTS project. Start working on formatting each chapter the same. E-mail from Jerry with more suggestions plus info that he'll have some time now to help me. E-mail from Bill Sasser - he's bringing some people from the east coast to Southern California to see old Western movie locations and asked if I will meet him and his group at Pioneertown on August 9th. Withdrew from another commitment on same day and said I'd be there. Took Beth's old clothes to Southwest Thrift store, then pharmacy and by her place of employment for a minute. She's not feeling well because of the heat and humidity. Home, eat, TV Western (Buck Jones) on Western Channel, then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Sweep. Beth home early, tired. We talk. To office while she lies down. Download a program and work some more. Later ~