Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Today I sent my first chapter of my Behind the Scenes book to Jerry Schneider (Corriganville Web Site) for a critique. Home after meeting and check e-mail. Work at computer then off to Sam's Club to shop for hall and us. Pick up a Maad Dog Daze book for Beth that a friend left at the Betty Ford Center. Take hot dogs to Beth's place of employment and we lunch together. Home and down for nap early. Up and feed girls. Computer for the rest of the afternoon. Beth home and we eat. To Cingular (ATT) store and buy new batteries for our cell phones. Home and I out to gas up her car. Home and we both to office. Later ~