Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, July 20, 2007

Home after meeting and check e-mail. Snack and work on several projects. Meet Harry Baddely, George Widman, and Tom Snow at Fish Market Restaurant for lunch. Home and call Beth. She's got a social worker at the rest-home working to help Uncle George. I down for nap. Up and feed girls. Sweep. Work on project the rest of the afternoon. Beth home and we eat. Call social worker; then call Uncle George. He is very uncooperative as far as filling out papers for the Motion Picture Home. I to office and she putz around house. Later ~