Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

To Edie's after meeting to meet bug man; then drop Beth off at her place of employment. Home, check e-mail, then out to get dog food; and bank to cash a check. Home and work on computer. Drive to La Quinta and meet Joel Peters for lunch at Red Robin. Back and pick her up at work and drive her home. I down for nap; she follows. Phone call from hospital: Uncle George is being moved to a nursing home today. Call a few people then call George. He seems to be OK with the move. To her place of employment and check security; then pick up pizza and home - eat. She makes couple of phone calls, then try George, No luck with phone on his end so leave message. To office and send submission query to producer. Beth joins me. Later ~