Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Home after the meeting then take her to her place of employment. I to market and pick up prescription and some food. Home and start writing, then she calls and wants to come home. Over to pick her up and we're just about out of the gate when some workers show up; so leave her there and back home. I write. To pick her up before noon and we pick up some tostadas. Home and eat. I down for nap while she's at her computer. She finally down for rest as I'm getting up. Feed girl early. Her physical therapist here and they do their thing while I write. Finally finish my essay. Now she'll edit for typos. Fix dinner and we eat. To office and order some parts for her Igloo containers. Call Uncle George; than back to office. Later ~