Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, July 02, 2007

We to meeting then home. Drop her off at her place of employment; then drop UPS package, and return cushion to Yes I Can. Home for minute, then to Eisenhower for 10:15 appointment with Dr. Stone. I get good report. Pick up Beth at work and we home. Fix lunch and we eat. I check e-mail then down for nap. She stay up and read. I up and feed girls. I forgot to check at high noon but right now at 7:16 pm, it's still 114 degrees outside. Work on computer all afternoon installing programs. Fix dinner and we eat. Get trash ready to go out tomorrow. Robert by to fix sprinkler leak. Later ~