Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, July 01, 2007

She up and I sleep in; then up at 5:30 and take her to hall to help Crystal. I home and get myself presentable. Pick her up and to hall then we to ABC Breakfast: with Bill and Sunny White. By Edie's on way home, then home and I to computer and check e-mail. Snack and finish paper. Work on latest essay, then I down for nap. Up and feed girls. She watching ladies' golf and doing my pill boxes. Continue on essay. Fix dinner and we eat. Call Uncle George, then I back to computer and work with new programs. Later ~