Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, June 30, 2007

After meeting I take her home; then we off to her place of employment. Drop her there while I shop for groceries. Pick her up and we to Ace hardware for a few things, then on to Target. Finally we home. Check e-mail, etc. Lunch and both of us down for nap. Up and feed girls. Start sorting and throwing out a bunch of my collected junk (work related). We assemble a small piece of furniture for the office. Fix dinner and we eat. Beth calls sister Shannon in Austin, TX. Then we call Uncle George in Burbank hospital. He wants to go home, but he can't walk. We're trying to talk him into going to the Motion Picture Home, but so far, to no avail. Later ~