Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Took Beth to her first meeting since the surgery. She was warmly welcomed. Then to her place of employment where she caught up on a few things while I went to the pharmacy to pick up some prescriptions, Pick her up and take her to bank so she can cash a petty cash check; then home. Her friend Crystal by to mop our floors. After that, Beth and I eat lunch. Both of us down for nap. Up and feed girls. Work a little in office where she joins me for a while. I cook dinner and we eat. She talks to my sister Shannon for a while - my birth father is now in the VA assisted living program. We call Uncle George and he is pretty groggy; so we don't talk long. Get her ready for bed and she watches TV. I work in office for a while. Later~