Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, June 18, 2007

She up when I up and sits with me and talks at breakfast. She back to bed and I off to meeting. Shop for croissants and to her place of employment to do several chores for her - take some pictures of new additions. Home and get her dressed and into dining room. I start with Snappy, capturing frames for my Behind the Scenes book. Her nurse over and leaves. Fix lunch and we eat. More with snappy then we both down for nap. Up and feed girls, then back to Snappy. Get quite a few done in afternoon. Stop for dinner then call Uncle George. He walked just a little today. Call Caroline Friend and set drop off for Maad Dog Daze book. E-mail photos to her employer. Get her ready for bed, and I get ready. Later ~