Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, June 15, 2007

Same ol', same ol'. She back to bed before I leave for meeting. Stop for croissants on way home. Get her up and dressed. Then I off to the market to pick up something for her employer; then on to her place of employment and take care of some more business for her. Talk to gardeners. To mail place and ship the stuff UPS. Pick up some Taco Bell tostadas and home for lunch with her. We down for nap early as her physical therapist is coming later. Up and work on computer - download Photoshop. Her PT here and she exercises in bedroom. She leaves and we talk in dining room. She phone and I to office to work on computer. Fix dinner and we eat. Talk, then get her ready for bed. She some TV. Later ~