Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, June 07, 2007

By Edie's early again to pick up mail. To meeting B/4 the meeting, then to Beth's place of employment to check phone messages and talk gardeners. Home, then take her car to car wash. Home again, then off to hospital to see Beth. She had a good night's sleep. Talk and she goes through pile of stuff I brought over. I leave and home; then to Indio for monthly Round Table Republican Lunch. Home after and nap. Up and feed girls. Talk to my Uncle George in Burbank Hospital - he may be changing rooms. Ross called. Back to Eisenhower and see Joe on way in. He goes up to room with me as a surprise for Beth. Scott from 6:00 a.m. stops in. Walk with Beth and physical therapist. Then I home. Check phone messages and e-mail. Eat and TV. Call her. Later ~