Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Drive Dick Payne to the airport - then on to meeting. Do chores , say "Hi" and head for home. I'm doing everything I can to prevent an oncoming cold. Check e-mail then into bed. Phone calls interrupt and finally up and have lunch while finishing up The Legend of Zorro recording. Ross Salamone calls. Talk Beth and she by for minute. Back to nap. Up and feed girls. Office and putz. Search for video tapes of movies I plan on capturing frames from. She should be home soon. Later ~