Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Stopped by Office Depot after meeting to pick up something for Beth. Home and straight to computer and start to work on Behind the Scenes manuscript by adding photos. Beth by to pick up UPS from her employer's office. Girls go nuts. Back to computer. Lunch and little TV - Gene Autry old Republic Western. Turn it off and continue working on BTS. Short nap, then up and feed girls. Back to work and continue until Beth's friend, Nancy, drops by. Beth home and they talk about Maad Dog Daze. I continue on inserting photos. Fix dinner end we eat. She TV recording of last night's dancing With the Stars while I insert some more. Later ~