Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Edison shut our power off last night at 10. Wake up in dark, use flashlight to light candles. Then dress and get her up. She gets ready while I eat cereal. Poor Misty doesn't get to lick the egg shell today. Sun comes up and we off to meeting in her car - that we left out all night. She drops me off at home and I putz with usual early morning computer stuff. To credit union and withdraw money to pay back cash used to buy piano. By her place of employment to pick her up and we to Sam's Club to shop for Hall - hot-dogs together. Drop supplies at hall, drop her, then home. Nap and up; feed girls. She by to pick up chairs; takes them to have new cushions screwed on. I work on DJ and get some good stuff written. She drops off chairs, leaves. Work more on DJ project. She home for good. Eat, then watch Lost on ABC.com because no power last night means no TV recording. Later ~