Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Home after meeting and dive right into DJ project. Over to Beth's place of employment around 11:00 a.m. - take her e-mail and some Xeroxing I'd done for her. Around the corner to hamburger joint where I met Joel Peters for lunch. Drive home, quick dessert, some TV, then down for nap. UP and feed girls. Back to computer. Beth calls - she's found an upright player piano for sale. She's coming over to get me so we can go see it. Our electricity is going to be shut off tonight because we are changing to underground utilities. Off to see (and probably purchase) piano as soon as she gets here. Later ~