Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, May 11, 2007

Home after meeting and work on Behind the Scenes manuscript. Lunch at Elephant Bar with Tom Snow, Norman Foster, and Harry Baddely. Home, nap. Up, try call Uncle George who's in the hospital - no luck, no answer. Feed girls. Back to BTS and finish it up. Beth calls, we're going out to dinner with her employers. Shr picks me up and to Rl Paseo to a sushi bar. They all do the sushi thing; I have teriyaki steak and salad (I'm not a fish person). Now we're home and about to hit the sack. Later ~